Tripadvisor is proud to offer its Canada employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
Health, Dental, and Vision
- Tripadvisor covers the full premiums for medical, dental, and vision for our employees and their eligible dependents. Group Benefits provided through Manulife.
Retirement Savings Plan - Employer Matching
- Tripadvisor matches 100% on each dollar the employee contributes up to 3% of eligible earnings
- Up to $5,000/USD each year for approved degree programs
- Up to $600/ CAD/year towards health and fitness memberships and/or commuter transit costs
Paid Time Off
- 15 vacation days annually (increases to 20 days in January of the third year of employment) in addition to 10 paid holidays per calendar year and a paid Holiday Break for weekdays between Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Care@work Membership to access a search for caregivers, tutors, pet care, home care, etc
- Discount programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal Travel Reimbursement
- Personal Assistance Service through Circles Concierge
- Flexible Work Arrangements including Summer Flexible Time Off
- Our Canada employees enjoy free life and disability insurance, paid maternity/parental leave, charitable gift matching, free learning and development classes, Employee Referral Program and so much more.
*Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.