Tripadvisor is proud to offer its Canada employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
Health, Dental, and Vision
- Tripadvisor covers the full premiums for medical, dental, and vision for our employees and their eligible dependents. Group Benefits provided through Manulife.
Retirement Savings Plan - Employer Matching
- Tripadvisor matches 100% on each dollar the employee contributes up to 3% of eligible earnings
- Tripadvisor provides employees with an annual spending account to use on personal expenses relating to what suits their everday lifestyle. It can be used for personal travel, physical, finanical and emotional wellbeing, family support, commuting and more. Eligibility for the Lifestyle Benefit begins on the first day of employment, provided such employment begins prior to November 1 (Employees who start on or after November 1 will be eligible for benefit on January 1 of the following year). Employees can receive a taxable reimbursement of up to CAD 1,597 in the first year of employment.
Paid Time Off
- 15 vacation days annually (increases to 20 days in January of the third year of employment) plus a number of paid public holidays per calendar year. In addition the Company often closes our offices between Christmas and New Year. Any office shut down will be paid as part of employees accrued holidays and communicated in advance on an annual basis.
- Care@work Membership to access a search for caregivers, tutors, pet care, home care, etc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal Travel Discounts
- Personal Assistance Service through Circles Concierge
- Flexible Work Arrangement Policy
- Our Canada employees enjoy free life and disability insurance, paid maternity/parental leave, charitable gift matching, free learning and development classes, Employee Referral Program and so much more.
*Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.