Tripadvisor is proud to offer its Ireland employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
- Choice of two medical plan options through Irish Life Health. Tripadvisor pays the full cost for you and your dependents. Cover is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
- Tripadvisor pays the full cost of the dental scheme for you and your spouse through DeCare. Coverage is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
Retirement Savings Plan
- Tripadvisor provides matching contributions up to the first 6% of base salary.
Tripadvisor provides employees with an annual spending account to use on personal expenses relating to what suits their everyday lifestyle. It can be used for personal travel, physical, financial and emotional wellbeing, family support, and more.Eligibility for the Lifestyle Benefit begins on the first day of employment, provided such employment begins prior to November 1 (Employees who start on or after November 1 will be eligible for the benefit on January 1 of the following year). Employees can receive a taxable reimbursement of up to €1,104 in the first year of employment.
- 22 annual leave days plus public holidays. In addition the Company often closes our offices between Christmas and New Year. Any office shut down will be paid as part of employees accrued holidays and communicated in advance on an annual basis.
- Care.com membership to find caregivers, pet care, home care, etc
- Care@work membership for subsidized back-up child care services
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuter Pass program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our Ireland employees enjoy free life and disability insurance, charitable gift matching, employee referral programs and so much more.
* Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.