Tripadvisor is proud to offer its Singapore employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
Health, Dental, and Vision
- Worldwide coverage through GMC. Tripadvisor pays the full cost of this scheme for you and your dependents. Cover is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
Retirement Savings Plan
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents are entitled to Central Provident Fund contributions from Tripadvisor.
- For non-citizens, Tripadvisor provides a 6% contribution of base salary to the employees.
- Tripadvisor provides employees with an annual spending account to use on personal expenses relating to what suits their everyday lifestyle. It can be used for personal travel, physical, financial and emotional wellbeign, family support, and more. Eligibility for the Lifestyle Benefit begins on the first day of employment, provided such employment begins prior to November 1 (Employees who start on or after November 1 will be eligible for the benefit on January 1 of the following year). Employees can receive a taxable reimbursement of up to S$1,709 in the first calendar year of employment.
Paid Time Off
- 18 annual leave days plus public holidays. In addition the Company often closes our offices between Christmas and New year. Any office shut down will be paid as part of employees accrued holidays and communicated in advance on an annual basis.
- Personal Travel Discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Our Singapore employees enjoy free life, disability and personal accident insurance, charitable gift matching, and more.
* Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.