United Kingdom Benefits
Tripadvisor is proud to offer its UK employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
- Tripadvisor pays the full cost of Bupa private medical scheme for you and your dependents. Cover is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
- Tripadvisor pays the full cost of the dental scheme for you and your spouse through Cigna. Cover is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
Retirement Savings Plan
- Tripadvisor will contribute 5% of your base salary provided you contribute a minimum of 4% into the scheme.
- Tripadvisor provides employees with an annual spending account to use on personal expenses relating to what suits their everyday lifestyle. It can be used for personal travel, physical, finanical and emotional wellbeing, family support, and more. Eligibility for the Lifestyle Benefit begins on the first day of employment, provided such employment begins prior to November 1 (Employees who start on or after November 1 will be eligible for the benefit on January 1 of the following year). Employees can receive a taxable reimbursment of up to £1,050 in the first calendar year of employment.
Paid Time Off
- 25 annual leave days plus public holidays. In addition the Company often closes our offices between Christmas and New Year. Any office shut down will be paid as part of employees accrued holidays and communicated in advance on an annual basis.
- Care.com membership to find caregivers, pet care, home care, etc.
- Care@work membership for subsidized back-up child care services
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our UK employees enjoy free life, disability and critical illness insurance, charitable gift matching, employee referral program and so much more.
* Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.