United Kingdom Benefits
Tripadvisor is proud to offer its UK employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
- Tripadvisor pays the full cost of Bupa private medical scheme for you and your dependents. Cover is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
- Tripadvisor pays the full cost of the dental scheme for you and your spouse through Cigna. Cover is provided immediately upon enrolling in the scheme.
Pension Savings Plan
- Tripadvisor will contribute 5% of your base salary provided you contribute a minimum of 4% into the scheme.
- Up to £850 per annum toward your health club memberships, exercise programs, and fitness equipment
Paid Time Off
- 25 annual leave days in addition to 8 public/bank holidays plus a paid Holiday Break for weekdays between Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Adult education assistance reimbursement
- Back-up child and adult care services
- Personal travel reimbursement and discount programs
- Senior care consultation services through Care.com
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee referral program
- Eye care voucher
- Life, Disability and Critical Illness insurance
- Matching charitable gift program
- Ride2Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan program
* Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.