United States Benefits
Tripadvisor is proud to offer its US employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
Health, Dental, and Vision
- Three national health plan options through Aetna. Tripadvisor covers the full medical premiums for two of our medical plans for individual coverage and provides competitive contribution rates for dependent coverage as well.
- Two dental plan options
- Two vision plan options
Retirement Savings Plan - Employer Matching
- Tripadvisor matches fifty cents on each dollar the employee contributes up to 6% of your eligible pre-tax earnings
Paid Time Off
- 15 vacation days annually (increases to 20 days in January of the third year of employment) in addition to 11 paid holidays per calendar year and a paid Holiday Break for weekdays between Christmas and New Year.
- Up to $5,000/year for approved degree programs
- Personal Travel Discounts
- Personal assistance service through Circles Concierge
- Flexible Work Arrangements including Summer Flexible Time Off
- Subsidized Back-up child and adult care services as well as personal assistance to help find and pre-screen caregivers.
- Care@work and Sitterstream memberships to find caregivers, pet care, home care, etc.
- Discounted IATA membership (employee paid) to gain access to offers extended by travel and tourism suppliers.
- Our US employees enjoy life and disability insurance, family care programs, charitable gift matching, Employee Referral Program and so much more.
*Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.
**The No Suprises Act created federal protections against surprise medical bills to lessen healthcare affordability issues for a patient. Click here for Aetna's readable file.