United States Benefits
Tripadvisor is proud to offer its US employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
Health, Dental, and Vision
- Three national health plan options through Aetna. Tripadvisor covers the full medical premiums for two of our medical plans for individual coverage and provides competitive contribution rates for dependent coverage as well.
- Two dental plan options
- Two vision plan options
Retirement Savings Plan - Employer Matching
- Tripadvisor matches fifty cents on each dollar the employee contributes up to 6% of your eligible pre-tax earnings
- Up to $600/year tax free toward health and fitness memberships and exercise programs
Paid Time Off
- 15 vacation days annually (increases to 20 days in January of the third year of employment) in addition to 11 paid holidays per calendar year and a paid Holiday Break for weekdays between Christmas and New Year.
- Up to $5,000/year for approved degree programs
- Game room, pub and fitness center on site in Needham location
- No formal dress code
- Personal Travel Reimbursement
- Personal assistance service through Circles Concierge
- Discount programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements including Summer Flexible Time Off
- Subsidized Back-up child and adult care services as well as personal assistance to help find and pre-screen caregivers.
- Care@work membership to find caregivers, pet care, home care, etc.
- ZipCar discount
- IATA membership (employee paid) to gain access to offers extended by travel and tourism suppliers.
- Our US employees enjoy free life and disability insurance, voluntary insurance, family care programs, charitable gift matching, Employee Referral Program and so much more.
*Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.