Tripadvisor is proud to offer its Spain employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
- Company paid Private Healthcare for employees and eligible dependents.
Life & Permanent Disability
- Employees are automatically protected equal to 2x annual basic salary
- The Program provides reimbursement for fitness and nutrition programs, fitness activities and exercise equipment. Eligible employees can receive reimbursement of up to €750 per calendar year.
Personal Travel Reimbursement
- The Program provides reimbursement for leisure travel expenses. Eligible employees can receive reimbursement of up to equivalent of €220 (first through third year of employment).
Paid Time Off
- Tripadvisor’s time off policy is of 23 days of annual leave (pro-rated in the first year of employment) plus paid public holidays and a paid Holiday Break for weekdays between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day (Madrid) and weekdays between St Stephen’s Day and New Year’s Day (Barcelona)
- Meal vouchers
- Optional salary sacrafice for transportation and child care
- ElTenedor Concilla - a concierge service program
- Optum offers short-term counseling and support for personal, family and work issues.
* Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.