Tripadvisor is proud to offer its Spain employees the benefit plans summarized below. *
- Company paid Private Healthcare for employees and eligible dependents.
Life & Permanent Disability
- Employees are automatically protected equal to 2x annual basic salary
- Tripadvisor provides employees with an annual spending account to use on personal expenses relating to what suits their everyday lifestyle. It can be used for personal travel, physical, financial and emotional wellbeing, family support, and more. Eligibility for the Lifestyle Benefit begins on the first day of employment, provided such employment begins prior to November 1 (Employees who start on or after November 1 will be eligible for the benefits on January 1 of the following year). Employees can receive a taxable reimbursement of up to €1,104 in the first calendar year of employment.
Paid Time Off
- Tripadvisor’s time off policy is 24 working days of annual leave (pro-rated in the first and last year of employment). The Company closes our offices 4 working days each year between Christmas and New Year's. The office shut down will be part of employee accrued annual leave and communicated in advance on an annual basis.
- Meal vouchers
- Optional salary sacrafice for transportation and child care
- ElTenedor Concilla - a concierge service program
- Employee Assistance Plan offers short-term counseling and support for personal, family and work issues.
- Sitterstream membership providing access to virtual, on-demand babysitting, education and wellness.
- Personal travel discounts
* Each of the programs described in this summary is administered in compliance with an official plan document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.